Product test: Terms and conditions
- The winner of the product test transfers to Testo the exclusive, sub-licensable and transferable right, unrestricted in terms of space, time and content, to the use, in particular by production, reproduction and distribution, of the texts and photographic material (“works”) created in the context of the product test, for the purposes of publishing and alteration of the works (by digital and graphic processing of the content). The right of use granted extends to all types of use (e.g. worldwide internet, print, digital media, e-mail, social media and applications). The customer expressly agrees that his or her works may be photographically processed (right of processing and alteration § 23 UrhG (German copyright law)).
- The works are to be transferred to the property of Testo at their creation.
- Testo has the right to transfer (wholly or partially, as simple or exclusive rights) to third parties the rights, claims and authorities transferred to Testo, and to allow third parties to further transfer these rights.
- The name, description of the profession, company and location of the customer may be stated by Testo for the purposes of exercising the right to use of the works, and may be communicated in the publication forms of the works.
- Insofar as the customer does not forego a designation of authorship, the following designation of authorship will be made in spatial proximity to the work. Name of customer.