For measurement applications in laboratories and other controlled environments, suitable testo 440 probes enable critical process control measurements, for which maximum precision and resilient equipment are essential. The testo 440 and its probes are ideal for industrial environments where temperatures are high, as well as laboratories, where it is essential to record even the smallest values with a high level of accuracy.
Measurements in Laboratories and Cleanrooms
- Intuitive measurement menus
The testo 440 comes programmed with clearly structured measurement menus for a variety of applications.
- Convenient measurement
Do you carry out measurements in environments where Bluetooth connections are not possible?
No problem – simply insert the probe head onto a cable handle instead, and you’re done.
- High-precision probes
Fume hood probes for laboratories and cleanrooms, vane probes for laminar flow measurement, and humidity probes with an error of <1%.
- Low maintenance instrument
Only the individual probe heads need to be calibrated. You can use the measuring instrument and handle with a variety of interchangeable probes.
The specially designed, high-precision probes for the testo 440 air velocity & IAQ measuring instrument can assist you in a variety of applications, such as:
- Reliable measurement of laminar flow
- Accurate recording of even the smallest differences in air velocity, from 0.02 m/s
- Measuring humidity in critical processes with a high level of accuracy
Need more information? H3>
Vane Probe H4>
Humidity/Temperature Probe H4>
Hot Wire Probe H4>
Fume Hood Probe H4>
- Wired connection to the testo 440
- Measures air velocity and volume flow in laboratory fume hoods
- Complies with DIN EN 14175-3/4
- Exceeds ASHRAE 110 by measuring velocities as low as 5 fpm
testo 440 Probes H4>
Which probe for which application? Download this probe comparison and learn all about the testo 440 portfolio of probes.
Comprehensive Brochure H4>
A wealth of information relating to the testo 440:
- All probes and accessories
- Special kits for any application
- Details on instrument navigation
testo 440 dP H4>
For pitot tube measurements and checking filters on air conditioning systems, we recommend the testo 440 dP, which includes a differential pressure sensor.