Measurements in laboratories and cleanrooms
Testo also offers suitable probes that are compatible with the testo 400 and testo 440 for control measurements in critical processes where maximum precision and resilient equipment are crucial. They are not only ideal for laboratories and cleanrooms, where the smallest values are measured with the utmost accuracy, but also for industrial environments subject to high temperatures. The testo 400 is your first choice when maximum conformity with standards is required and complete documentation.
- Intuitive measurement menus
Clearly structured measurement menus are stored in the measuring instrument to guide you reliably and efficiently through the respective application.
- Convenient measurements
Do you carry out measurements in environments where Bluetooth is not possible? No problem: simply switch the probe head over from Bluetooth to the cable handle and you're ready.
- High-precision probes
Fume cupboard probes for laboratories/cleanrooms; vane probes for laminar flow measurement; humidity probes with an accuracy of <1%.
- Intelligent calibration concept
Only the probe heads need to be calibrated. You can carry on working with the measuring instrument, handle, and another probe.
Would you welcome some advice?
In the online configurator, you can find out quickly and easily which combination of measuring instrument, probe and accessories best suits your requirements.
High degree of precision is required
The specially designed, high-precision probes can assist you with these applications, for example:
- Highly accurate differential pressure measurement in any position (mit testo 400 only)
- Reliable measurement of laminar flows
- Accurately recording even the smallest differences in flow
- Measuring humidity in critical processes: accuracy of 1%
Use these probes to measure with precision
High-precision vane probe
- Ø 100 mm with Bluetooth, including temperature sensor
- Low start-up speed (1 m/s)
- Measures flow velocity and temperature
- Ideal for laminar flow measurements
Fume cupboard probe
- Measures flow velocity and volume flow in laboratory fume cupboards
- Complies with DIN EN 14175-3/4
High-precision humidity/temperature probe
- Humidity measurement in critical processes
- Fast response time
- Accuracy: ±(0.6% RH + 0.7% of m.v.) in the range between 0 and 90% RH.
Laboratory probe Pt100, glass-coated
- Resistant to corrosive substances
- For laboratories and industrial processes
- Particularly durable Pt100 temperature sensor
Measurements in a cleanroom
Valuable measuring facts about testo 400
testo 400 brochure
Everything you need to know about the testo 400 universal IAQ instrument in one concise brochure
All measuring instruments for the cleanroom
Accurate measuring technology for critical processes
All measuring instruments for facility management
Our measuring solutions for all requirements of facility management