Flue gas measuring instruments have been among Testo’s bestsellers for decades. Still heavy and cumbersome 40 years ago, our flue gas analyzers today are compact and networked. Testo’s engineers work continually on the ongoing development of measuring instruments for smoke gas analysis, because it is only by carrying out regular servicing with a suitable flue gas measuring instrument that heating systems can run efficiently, emissions be reduced and you work even more easily.
Your new flue gas analyzer from Testo
- Reliable brand quality with over 60 years’ experience
- Service and maintenance directly from the manufacturer
- Extensive range of probes which often replace additional measuring instruments.
Efficient, wireless measurement of up to four additional parameters in parallel, such as pressure and temperature. Featuring a practical second screen and intuitive operation – it really couldn’t be easier.
Save valuable time by carrying out simple, intuitive documentation on site and sending measurement data by e-mail via the testo Smart App. Discover the benefits of easy data integration into your in-house software via QR code – fewer transmission errors, less paperwork, less stress.
Find out more about wireless parallel measurements in record time!
Are you a chimneysweep, do you have to measure fine particles, or conduct measurements according to 1. BImSchV?
Then we recommend the fine particle measuring instrument testo 380. It guides you through the measurement step by step and measures fine particles, CO and O₂ in real time.
- High tech in a robust case: The measuring instrument, probes and accessories can be easily transported in the convenient case.
- Especially economical in operation and maintenance – an investment which pays off fast
- Fully TÜV-tested for limit value levels 1/2 and according to VDI 4206 Sheet 2
Are you conducting exhaust gas analyses on industrial engines, combined heat and power plants, gas turbines or boiler plants?
Then an emission meter from Testo is ideal. Robust, modular and highly accurate, it ensures that emission limit values are adhered to and plants run efficiently.
- Exchange gas sensors and wearing parts easily yourself
- Especially robust construction and integrated impact protection ideal for surroundings where things can get rough
- Reliable precision even in high gas concentrations
In addition to the most important exhaust gas parameters such as temperature, draught, pressure, O₂, CO, CO₂ or NO, other measurement tasks also occur on heating systems. And whether you need a leak detector or measuring instruments for smoke number and CO₂ measurement – you’ll find them at Testo. Here is a small selection of our highlights:
With a gas leak detector from Testo, you detect leakage from gas pipes quickly, safely and norm-compliantly.
- Fast reaction to even the smallest gas quantities
- Flexible probe reaches even the most difficult-to-access places; audible and optical alarm as soon as a leak is detected
- Additionally: Measuring instruments for tightness testing, load testing and serviceability testing
With the digital soot number measuring instrument from Testo, you see the smoke count from oil combustion plants at a glance.
- Fully automatic measurement of smoke number
- Digital analysis of results
- Easy documentation of the measurement values
Good indoor climate depends on the carbon dioxide content of the air. With a Testo CO₂ measuring instrument you take the first step towards a pleasant indoor climate.
- Monitoring and optimizing indoor climate
- Multifunction instruments for CO₂, humidity, lux, degree of turbulence and more
- CO measuring instruments for monitoring and measuring CO in boiler rooms