Measure better with our downloads
You have the choice of how you would like to use your Testo cutting-edge know-how:
- Register here to receive regular, exclusive information and downloads from Testo.
- Further down the page, you can select exactly the the download which suits your measurement task.
And of course our e-mail service is always completely free of charge, non-binding and you can unsubscribe easily at any time.
Downloads for special measurement tasks
Here you can find selected downloads sorted by application. Simply click on the desired document, register and download.
Heating, air conditioning, refrigeration and ventilation
Tips & Tricks: Air flow measurement in ducts.
- The most important probes for every application
- Perform acceptance test measurements correctly to DIN EN 12599
- Identify and avoid measurement errors
Practical Guide: Testo refrigeration know-how in 3 modules
- Understanding refrigeration plants
- Principles and main components of refrigeration technology.
- Measuring refrigeration systems correctly
Carry out measuring tasks on heating systems efficiently and safely.
- Measurements on gas combustion plants
- Measurements on oil combustion plants
- Maintenance of measuring instruments
Food quality assurance and adherence to HACCP regulations in gastronomy.
- Know and measure limit values
- Save money with automated climate monitoring
- Minimize risks with alarms
Practical guide:Cooking oil measurement
- Basic knowledge of fats and oils
- Various measuring methods
- Practical application
Pocket Guide: Food Safety
- Legal background
- Measuring technology in the food industry
- Practical tips & tricks
Pharmaceuticals and health
Expert know-how The GxP Dictionary
- Expert terms relating to the topics of GxP,
- Validation and quality assurance.
Automated climate monitoring in a validated environment.
- Objective of climate monitoring
- Measurement technologies
- Combining security and flexibility
Automated temperature and humidity monitoring for pharmaceuticals
- Challenges in pharmacies and hospitals
- Time and cost saving
- More security thanks to alarms
Whitepaper: CO2 monitoring and IAQ
- Limit values for indoor rooms
- Effects on health
- Measurement and monitoring
Practical guide: Thermography for building contractors
- Potential for savings through thermography
- Demands placed on thermal imagers
- Achieving a return on investment
Whitepaper: Electrochemical sensors for industrial emission measurements
- Gas analysis for industrial flue gases
- Composition of fuels and exhaust gas
- Functional principle of electrochemical gas sensors