Critical processes demand precise measurement technology
Cleanrooms require precise measurement methods in order to be qualified according to their areas of application and quality requirements. With highly precise measuring instruments from Testo, you specifically monitor temperature, air humidity, differential pressure and air flow. With the monitoring systems from Testo, you have all critical parameters permanently in view. Depend on precision in the application with measuring instruments from Testo in cleanrooms.
- Ensure a constant cleanroom environment thanks to accurate and dependable measurements
- Exact, long-term adherence to defined cleanroom conditions thanks to calibrated measuring instruments with long-term stable probes
- Made-to-measure services from qualification of your cleanrooms up to measuring instrument calibration
It's not only about complying with norms, but primarily about the first-class quality of your products and processes!
Do you have any questions? Get in touch!
Do you have any questions?
We're happy to help you.
Phone: 09 579 1990
Important measurements in your cleanroom
Temperature and humidity testing
Differential pressure measurement of
rooms and filters
Air flow testing and air exchange rate
Measurement in a laminar flow cabinet
Multifunction air meters
Measuring technology and services
Measurment technology for cleanrooms brochure
Testo measuring instruments ensure you the long-term security of a constant cleanroom environment according to your requirements and in compliance with the valid norms.
- Measurement of temperature, humidity, differential pressure and air flow
- Volume flow measurement in a laminar flow cabinet
- The ideal instruments for secure and precise measurements
Full service for your cleanroom
Testo Industrial Services ensures first-class quality in your cleanrooms
- Comprehensive qualification and re-qualification
- Measuring instrument calibration
- Staff training
Tips on climate measurement in cleanrooms
Valuable information on measurements of air temperature, relative air humidity and differential pressure as well as on flow velocity testing in cleanrooms
- The most important norms
- Useful tips on measurements
- Measuring instrument requirements