Professional mould risk detection with Testo.
The precise visualization of mould danger is of great significance in building diagnosis, as lacking or inaccurate analyses can cause damage with serious consequences.
In order to avoid this risk, potential risk spots have to be identified as exactly as possible.
With a thermal imager and a wireless humidity probe from Testo, you can do this professionally, easily and absolutely reliably.
- Mould can form anywhere where too much moisture occurs e.g. on walls or ceilings.
- Causes for this can be insufficient ventilation or cold bridges plus humid ambient air.
- Many damp spots are not identifiable with the naked eye, and can only be detected with professional measurement technology.
- Thermal imagers with a humidity mode and optional thermohygrometer exactly and reliably visualize mould risk.
- The required indoor air temperature and indoor air humidity readings can either be manually entered or are wirelessly transmitted to the thermal imager from the optional testo 605i thermohygrometer.
- Mould-risk areas are clearly presented directly in the thermal imager using a traffic-light system.
The Testo building diagnosis kits
- Complete kit for building diagnosis professionals: Thermal imager testo 871 or testo 872 incl. free thermohygrometer testo 605i. Or thermal imager testo 883 with additionally orderable thermohygrometer.
- You work with outstanding image quality and SuperResolution technology for even more detailed thermal images.
- Incl. application software IRSoft for professional image processing, analysis and reporting.
Select your imager and order your complete set.
Thermal imager testo 871 with infrared resolution 240 x 180 pixels and fixed focus, with thermohygrometer testo 605i in a kit.
Thermal imager testo 872 with infrared resolution 320 x 240 pixels and fixed focus, with thermohygrometer testo 605i in a kit.
Thermal imager testo 883 with infrared resolution 320 x 240 pixels and manual focus. The thermohygrometer testo 605i can be optionally ordered in addition.
Video: Building thermography with the thermal imager testo 872
Testo example application
Download example application:
"Quick identification of mould and humidity with thermal imagers from Testo."